Online Party Toolkit
Thank you for your willingness to "Celebrate with Us" by sharing our Birthday Campaign with your friends and family. The aim of this page is to make advocacy easy for you. From social media images to tips for asking others to give, this one stop shop should provide all the tools you need to be a successful advocate/promoter on behalf of 127 and the Partner Grant Program. Now... LET'S PARTY!!!
- What is the Partner Grant Program?
- 127's Partner Grant Program provides a way for local leaders to determine their own ministry priorities AND provides a way for 127 to continue equipping local leaders for greater kingdom impact as they minister to orphans, widows, and vulnerable communities.
- What percentage of the donation goes to 127 partners?
- 100% of the funds given during our Birthday Campaign are designated to directly benefit our 127 local leaders in Guatemala, Kenya, and Uganda.
- Where can I find updated details about each partner's ministry?
- Where do I give and direct my friends and family to give?
- When can I give to 127's Birthday Campaign to benefit the Partner Grant Program?
- Anytime between NOW and December 7, 2020
- Who do I contact if I have questions about the campaign?
- Alumni Relations Coordinator Amanda Walton can answer any questions you may have. You can reach her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text 865.566.6762